How much does it cost to live in Twin Coach Estates?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- Each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the ROC's mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the one-time membership fee. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays lot rent.
- The current lot rent is $330 per month and includes water, sewer and trash collection.
- The one-time refundable membership fee is $100 per household.
- Before the homeowners bought Twin Coach Estates, we had many rent and special assessment issues. By becoming resident-owned, we control our rent. Find an application here.